Marketing is the lifeblood of any business. And Tourism Swansea Bay are proud to announce a great marketing course made up of three seminars held at weekly intervals next month (October) running on the 5th, 12th and 19th. Heavily subsidised this will give you the platform to take your business to the next level.
Marketing is the process of raising awareness of your products and services so that people want to buy them, have a channel to buy them and are helped in making a positive decision, purchase and to come back again. Selling is part of this process and is usually person-to-person. Marketing is one of the three pillars that will support your business. The other two are having a product or service that you can supply and having a system to ensure goods are paid for.
This series of 3 workshops will get you taking the action to make your business fly. The best time to get marketing is in a recession when everyone else is wondering what to do: and the secret is to use ideas that are easy to do now, practical, targeted and no-cost, low-cost.
Marketing Part 1 on 5th October
All about building a working Marketing Plan that you can write today and start using and evolving tomorrow. And including the following:
- Introducing you and your business
- What a Marketing Plan is
- Two types of Marketing Plans
- How it should be written and used to build the business
- Discussing your customer profile
- Workshop: Completing your Marketing Plan basics
- Why targets are important
- Targets and how to set them
- Workshop: Group team spirit Business Plan Workout
- Project: Take the plan and discuss and develop with other Company members
Marketing Part 2 on 12th October
A Marketing Plan will ensure you are working towards targets for business growth and increase profit. A well written plan left in a filing cabinet is useless.
- Talking through the week’s process since starting to write a plan
- Reviewing your Marketing Plan
- What is working? What isn’t?
- Who is embracing it in the Company
- Assessing the marketing performance of your business using the unique Alpha Comprehensive Asset Marketing Appraisal
- Choosing 5 marketing tools to use right now
Marketing Part 3 on 19th October
Marketing can be as expensive as you want. But it can be as cheap as chips. Here we discuss no-cost, low-cost proven ideas that work. And I’ve seen some bright ideas from the sixties coming back. Amazing.
- The simple things are easy to start now
- The most important and productive thing you can do
- Little things mean a lot
- Networking! How to make a real impact for free
- Real basic advertising
- Social media
- Audio and video
- A trip down the A6 might surprise
- Website thoughts
- Exhibitions that are different
- Being street wise
- And much more
The way forward is to book your place now. With only 6 places available time is short.
Unsure if this is for you? Listen to the following testimonials and you'll want to go ahead right now.