Get motivated to take enthusiastic action that will help you turn that dream into reality. One step at a time and you will surely achieve anything.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Cinchast Adds an Extra Dimension

Communications are moving at such a fast rate "I don't believe it". I remember when we had the only telephone in the road!

You have Facebook, Twitter and other social sites that give you the freedom to express yourself on one level but promote yourself and business on another. none of this was possible and practical just a couple of years ago. Just for a bit of fun I formed a Facebook Group "Boycott X Factor" last Sunday and within a week there are nealy 1000 memebers. Not as big as some groups by a long way: I didn't have a logo: and it was devised in minutes so there are several things I didn't do that would increase membership. But how could you have done that just 36 months ago?

I've now discovered www.cinchcast.com and can phone in from anywhere in the world, leave a message and that will be on the website within a few seconds. Connect to Twitter, e-mail & Facebook and you can send out audio group messages instantly. Uses are limitless. It's currently being used to give out tips and messages in general. How about uswer groups where you send out information about product specification or price changes, setting up meetings for sales or other teams, telling your group of customers about a special saver deal just for them? The ideas are limitless. I used it to do short promos for people I met at the exhibition over the weekend but you could even do interviews or get testimonials.

Try it out and please follow me. You can do that at http://www.cinchcast.com/Mike-Leahy And please write your comments at the end of this blog.

No comments: