Thursday, September 10, 2009
Marketing Mix Roadshow
Watch out for the Marketing Mix Roadshow at The LC, Oystermouth Road, Swansea, SA1 3ST, on Tuesday 29th September 2009 and starting at 10.30am until 3.30pm.
I'll be there answering your questions and giving you tips on how to use no-cost and low-cost marketing ideas that work. Talking about simple ideas that will work in your business and bring in more customers, paying guests or visitors. So come and visit my stand.
Do you spend hundreds if not thousands of pounds on marketing your business? Do you need to be more effective? Come along and join us at the Marketing Mix Roadshow. This ‘Roadshow' will take a closer look at the marketing opportunities that are available to businesses, with a focus on the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Industry.
There will be presentations, breakout sessions, and exhibitors from both the public and private sector that offer business support / advice and marketing services. Jonathan Jones, Director of Tourism and Marketing and Roger Pride, Director of Marketing both from Visit Wales will give an overview of tourism marketing from an international perspective.
Other presentations include - the City and County of Swansea tourism marketing team, use of multi-media with South Wales Evening Post and Swansea Bay Business Life, meet our Google Guru from IT Wales and some of the regions most successful businesses - giving you some top tips -‘how did they do it?'
Reasons to join us!!
· Collect ‘Top Tips' for marketing your business
· FREE Breakout sessions with experts at Marketing Wales
· Exhibitors include organisations and businesses from both the public and private sectors that provide business support and services to marketing your business.
· The largest ‘Networking Event' organised for the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality industry
· Presentations packed with information from some of the regions most successful businesses.
· Admission is ONLY £5 per person and includes lunch, tea and coffee - providing you with an excellent networking opportunity.
· Parking is free if you arrive and register by 10.45am
· FREE - Stay after and enjoy the Water Park and Climbing Wall at The LC - let us know when you book.
BOOKING IS ADVISED FOR THIS ROADSHOW
To book please click here