Get motivated to take enthusiastic action that will help you turn that dream into reality. One step at a time and you will surely achieve anything.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summers just about over


The summer has been busy and I've sadly fallen behind with my blogging. Although we've had a few drops of rain it hasn't been all bad weather and I've had some beachtime. Take a look at some of the photos here.

You'll see that this is Tenby, taking me back to my lost youth. reminiscent of that era. Not that I went to Tenby but it is reminiscent of that era. The guy with horse and cart has been running for years and he always seems busy. Probably many want to ride when they return as a tradition.
Now you may think that the two guys in the bottom picture are traffic wardens but they are Salvation Army members wbo have been working with the kids on the beach and in their band by the harbour.
I'm now back on the ball again so watch out for plenty of marketing tips and information. If you have anything that you want to add or that you would like to comment upon, then please do so in the "comment" box. Your input is always welcome.

The Local Business Forum is growing and has we have a reall
y exciting programme coming up.
You can now join through a monthly standing order. send an e-mail for details.

If I can do anything to help your success let me know.







Mike Leahy

No comments: