Get motivated to take enthusiastic action that will help you turn that dream into reality. One step at a time and you will surely achieve anything.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Have a Happy, Healthy & prosperous Year ahead



A new year. A new beginning. Lets hope that this is a good year for us all because last year was bad for so many people. Can we blame the bankers? I'm sure they have caused enough damage with not only their recklessness but on a more local level with their attitude towards small businesses. They lend when the going is good but pull out as soon as they see a problem. They treat small businesses as cannon fodder. Look at the bank charges racket which is still continuing under other guises.


But onwards and upwards. I do believe that there are bags of opportunities around right now, despite the current economic situation which will have a knock-on effect on us all. Any business person has to follow just a few basics to continue to grow. These include being positive, taking action, watching cash-flow, being innovative, marketing like never before without a big budget , honing sales skills to meet 2009 demands, looking for new opportunities, looking for existing customers additional sales and customer care. There are other ingredients but that's a start. To encourage a kick-start for the New Year I'm running my 2 hour sales and marketing seminar again.


My new course "The Big Seminar unlock the secrets" is beginning to fill. I am running two sessions in January, on the 13th and 23rd, with more to follow. I gave this last at the Dylan Thomas Theatre in Swansea in July 2008 and I have been prompted to run it again by popular demand. Each seminar is for a maximum of 8 delegates and is packed with masses of marketing ideas and sales skills.


I recorded an intimate sales and marketing session last year and am planning to have this available as a video download with an accompanying Action Book. Watch this space.


Meanwhile, make this a great year, whatever happened before. Good luck. If I can help in any way e-mail me at ask@mikeleahy.com



No comments: