Get motivated to take enthusiastic action that will help you turn that dream into reality. One step at a time and you will surely achieve anything.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In the beginning

This is the first entry of my new blog. My new website marketing basics is designed to be a focal point for small and medium businesses to improve their sales and marketing efforts. It includes general marketing tips and two courses, namely Phoenix, which is a 100 day programme where participants work on their business for one hour a day to increase sales and improve their marketing effort.

I also have a disability access site promoting my business which is taken up in the main by local authorities and major organisations. I carry out access audits and offer access consultancy. My current projects are within Aintree NHS Trust and Westminster City Council.

THis initial post is to see how quickly the results will be recognised.

No comments: